In Stephen J. Grant’s creative writing debut The Hero In Me, we enter the mind of Schuyler, a 22-year-old small town guy trying to figure out life after the untimely death of his mother. Encouraged by his stoic father, Schuyler moves in with his Aunt Lu in the Connecticut suburbs to mourn in a new setting. When he meets J.D., a handsome, carefree, heroin addict, Schuyler finds himself questioning everything he believes. Does he have what it takes to stay true to his morals, or will a personal tragedy turn this good boy bad?
Purchase The Hero in Me on Amazon:
- Who is Stephen J. Grant? Learn more.
- Get a deeper look inside the writing process in the Behind the Pages short film.
- For interviews or general questions visit the contact page.
- Check out Stephen J. Grant’s online portfolio featuring writing clips, photos, and videos.
- Purchase The Hero in Me on CreateSpace.